Friends of Third will be hosting an online silent auction from mid- to late-October. It is an exciting way to bid on great items from the comfort of your own home. All proceeds will help support the wonderful programs at Third Street that contribute to our children's education and development.
Do you have your own business, or contacts who can help with donations for our school community? Ideal items and services for a silent auction include:
- Hotel stays (both local and out of town)
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Electronics and Toys
- Adult sports lessons (including golf, sailing, paddle boarding, surfing, etc.)
- Personal chef services
- Accessories and Jewelry
- Concert, sports and premiere tickets
- Gift Certificates to clothing stores (for both adults and kids)
- Beauty products
- Lessons and camps for kids (art, dance, music, sports, etc.)
- Home décor (including art, photography and decorative accessories)
- Sports and entertainment memorabilia
- Spa services, passes to show tapings
If you have any contacts or donations for items, please complete this form and submit it to our auction coordinator Alex Weinberger at email@example.com. All donation forms should be submitted by October 5th, 2015.
Please keep in mind:
- No donation is too small.
- Everything you donate is tax deductible.
- Our parents come up with some wonderful items, so remember to take part in the bidding!
- We appreciate your generous contributions and participation in our online auction!