DONATE BY SHOPPING
Grocery & Retail Partners
RALPHS Supermarkets: When you use your Ralphs Card at the grocery checkout, the stores will give 1-4% of your purchase back to support programs at our school! You must re-register your card each year , so don't forget!
- Call Ralphs at 1-800-433-4438 or register your Ralphs Card at www.ralphs.com. Click “sign in/register”; once you are registered, go directly to the Community Rewards page (click this link) and search for "Friends of Third" (FOT organization number 80973). (You must re-register your card each year beginning September 1)
- OR: Email your name, email address and grocery card numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org and our parent coordinator will enroll you in the programs!
- Please note: Vons/Pavilions ended their participation in card rewards programs in August 2015.
TARGET: Unfortunately, Target ended their school donation program, "Take Charge for Education" in May 2016.
Box Tops & Labels for Education
BOXTOPS FOR EDUCATION and LABELS FOR EDUCATION are an easy and effective way to help donate cash to Third Street School! Cut the Box Top for Education or Labels for Education symbol off participating products and turn them into the Third Street School Library.
- Participating Box Tops for Education brands include: Betty Crocker Baking, Cheerios, Chex, Kix, Fiber One, Green Giant Frozen, Pillsbury Baking, Land O'Lakes, Nature Valley Granola Bars, Avery Office Supplies, most Ziploc Products, Kleenex & Scott Tissue, and Hefty Disposable Bakeware & Waste Bags.
- Labels for Education products include Pop Secret Popcorn, Pepperidge Farm, Dannon, V8, GLAD, Prego, Post, Goldfish crackers, Campbell's Soups and BIC school & office supplies.
Before beginning an online shopping experience at the following retailers, click on the respective ad on this website (located on the left side of every page). A portion of each purchase will be directed back to Friends of Third to help fund the programs provided for students and teachers at our school!
AMAZON.COM: Friends of Third is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Based on volume of sales each month, 4-8% of your purchase will benefit Third Street School.
eBAY PARTNER NETWORK: Friends of Third is in the eBay Partner Network. From 50-70% of the eBay commission taken from purchases will be redirected to fund Friends of Third programs.
- TINY PRINTS & SHUTTERFLY: Friends of Third also participates in the Tiny Prints and Shutterfly affiliate program. These retailers offer custom print items, and 7-13% of your purchase will be reinvested into programs at our school.