Online Auction runs through 12/16 @ 6pm
The 2014 Online Auction for Third Street is currently underway. The online auction replaces the silent auction that used to take place during the annual gala fundraiser.
There are lots of great items up for auction, including:
- Summer Camps
- Restaurant Certificates
- Car-racing experience
- Family theme park tickets
- Sporting event tickets
- Health & Beauty items
- ... and more!
In addition, there are a number of special "Third Street Experiences" and parties including:
- Front-and-center tickets for 5th Grade Culmination
- Movie/ice cream/lunch with teachers including Ms. Pak, Mrs. Cha, Mr. Kitayama, Mrs. Chang, Mrs. E. Kim, Mrs. Navarrette, Ms. H. Lee and Coach Angel!
- "Principal for the Afternoon" for one lucky student
- Family dinner with our principal, Dr. Suzie Oh
- Parent parties including an Al Fresco home-fired Italian dinner, St. Patrick's Day dinner party, and a special Mom's Night In event.
To see the full catalog and to bid, visit the online auction website at thirdstreet.onlineauctionbook.com.
To bid in the auction:
- Visit thirdstreet.onlineauctionbook.com
- Click on the "Register Now" link to create your personal login for bidding
- Click on the "ONLINE AUCTION CATALOG" link to explore the many items up for bidding!
- More details about how to bid, as well as auction policies, are on the auction website (via the links at the top of that page).
Bidding in the auction is open until 6pm on Tuesday December 16th.
Proceeds from the auction help fund programs at our school such as music, library, technology, PE with Coach Angel, field trip buses, classroom stipends and more. Thanks for your support!