Our 2016 Online Auction will run from October 15 through October 28.
Start your holiday shopping while benefitting programs at Third Street School!
Beginning October 15, visit thirdstreet.onlineauctionbook.com to view our online auction catalog. Items up for auction include camps, restaurant experiences, entertainment, fitness, shopping certificates and health and beauty items. In addition, we will have tickets on sale for Third Street Parent Parties, plus special "Third Street Experiences" featuring some of our very own teachers!
To bid in the auction:
- Visit thirdstreet.onlineauctionbook.com
- Click on the "Register Now" link to create your personal login for bidding
- Click on the "ONLINE AUCTION CATALOG" link to explore the many items up for bidding!
- More details about how to bid, as well as auction policies, are on the auction website (via the links at the top of that page).
All proceeds from the auction will benefit programs at our school provide by Friends of Third. Items from winning bids will be available for pick-up in early November.
WANTED: Donations for Silent Auction!
Friends of Third will be hosting an online silent auction from October 15 through October 28. It is an exciting way to bid on great items from the comfort of your own home. All proceeds will help support the wonderful programs at Third Street that contribute to our children's education and development.
Ideal items for a silent auction:
- Hotel stays (both local and out of town)
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Electronics and Toys
- Adult sports lessons (including golf, sailing, paddle boarding, surfing, etc.)
- Personal chef services
- Accessories (including hand bags) and Jewelry
- Concert, sporting event and premiere tickets
- Gift Certificates to clothing stores (for both adults and kids)
- Beauty products
- Lessons for kids (art, dance, music, sports, etc.)
- Home décor (including art, photography and decorative accessories)
- Sports and entertainment memorabilia
- Spa services, passes to show tapings
If you have any contacts or donations for these items, please download this file and submit it to our auction coordinator at email@example.com. You can also present this Fact Sheet to potential donors so they have more information about our school. All donation forms should be submitted by October 7, 2016.
Please keep in mind:
- No donation is too small.
- Everything you donate is tax deductible.
- Our parents come up with some wonderful items, so remember to take part in the bidding!
- We appreciate your generous contributions and participation in our online auction!